A dynamic and evolving group with international presence providing Wealth Management and Global Business Services, based in Larnaca, is currently seeking for a young individual for the below position:
General Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other related field;
- At least three years of working experience in the Accounting field;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English languages;
- Knowledge of accounting software, Caseware and Sage50 will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work in a team and co-operate with management.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Recording of accounting transactions and preparation of Trial Balance, Statement of Comprehensive Income and Statement of Financial Position based on IFRS;
- Liaising with the external auditors for the preparation and finalization of the audited financial statements;
- Basic knowledge of VAT and Tax laws;
- Prepare accounting records for VAT registered companies – Prepare VAT returns.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Interested candidates should send their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by 5th July 2019.