Axiom Consulting Ltd: Android Developer – Nicosia
Are you passionate about software development? Do you want to be part of an incredible team of software developers who deliver top quality programming?
Then apply for our full-time position as an Android Developer for our offices in Nicosia Cyprus.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain web applications used by large organizations worldwide.
- Help define and build new features using clear, modular and well documented code, based on object oriented concepts and multi-tier architecture.
- Work to resolve application issues reported by users.
- Document or assist in documentation of your work at technical and business level.
To succeed in this position, you should:
- Be willing to learn and work outside of your comfort zone, with platforms you are not currently familiar with.
- Work as a team player, following guidelines on coding practices, while at the same time be willing to propose your ideas.
- Be an effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
- Be ready to receive and give implementation feedback in the form of code reviews.
- Be motivated, hard-working, with attention to detail and passion for quality.
- Be pleasant to work with.
- University degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Solid understanding of basic software patterns and data structures
- Development experience with the .NET Framework 4.0 or greater using C# programming language
- Development experience utilizing Visual Studio
- Understanding of object orientated programming concepts and multi-tiered software development
- Ability to create code for reusable libraries
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer-centric discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English. Greek is an advantage
- Willing to travel occasionally
We’d be especially happy if you:
- Have exposure to Bootstrap framework and responsive design concepts
- Are comfortable using code management software ideally Microsoft TFS
- Are able to work with agile team methods
- Experience with HTML, CSS
We welcome applications from recent Graduates.
Candidates are required to have a valid work permit for Cyprus.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org