Epic: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
1. B2B & ICT Product Specialist
We are currently looking for dynamic and forward thinking B2B & ICT Product Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible to manage, plan and organize the resources available throughout the company for the development of any products and services for business customers, to strategically analyse Business Segment positioning and to suggest new products and services and/or enhancements to current. Moreover, to actively assist Business sales department for the creation and management of complex ISP/data/telephony and ICT Products and Services.
• Deliver the product roadmap for the Business segment, aligned to the Company Strategy and plans over both Fixed broadband and mobile networks, by:
o Gaining ownership of the initiatives across all contact channels (Customer service, Retail, Business and Indirect channels)
o Communication and collaboration among the different departments
o Communicating the propositions/procedures internally as well as externally
• Define Proposition details for the Business Products & ecosystem including Customer Experience, technical set up, Features & benefits and where appropriate recommend the Pricing Structure.
• Clear understanding and development of the overall product & related ecosystem strategy
• Design, implement and maintain adequate reporting to monitor the segments’ performance and Sales forecast
• Provide assistance to Business Sales Team for product positioning and presentation to end customer
• Implement product marketing campaigns for the product line including objective setting, conduct market research, develop product mix and action plans
• Provide critical input to optimize product mix, through the product lifecycle seeking feedback from customers and business functions.
• Carrying out user acceptance tests on new reports and systems to support the segments’ newly developed products
• Constant Competition and Global Technology Trends Monitoring
Degree level education in Information Science, IT or Engineering, Business Management – Marketing related knowledge will be considered as an extra asset
Knowledge and Experience:
• 1-2 years in product management or product marketing experience
• Excellent knowledge of computer applications (Office Suite) is required
• Strong analytical skills, experience in reporting and analysis
• Strong oral communication skills and experience in liaising between business and IT & Technical functions
• In-depth knowledge of Telecom and ICT technical product knowledge will be considered as a strong asset
• Previous work experience in a Telecommunications industry will be considered as a strong asset
• Track record in managing a product portfolio will be considered as a strong asset
Skills and Behavioural attributes:
• Analytical skills
• Presentation skills (executive level)
• Creative problem solving
• Strategic foresight
• Advanced computer skills
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Self- motivated
• Creative and Innovative
• Proven track record in delivering to accelerated timelines
• Excellent communication skills, influencing, interpersonal, stakeholder and project management skills
• Demonstrable experience in managing budgets and hitting commercial targets
• Great commercial instincts and demonstrable negotiation skills, with the ability to inspire confidence and trust.
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line. Position closing date: 15/07/2019.
2. Business Account Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Account Manager, to join our Business Sales team in Nicosia.
The job will involve developing and maintaining professional relationships with existing and prospective Business customers.
• Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
• Sell Company products and services to existing customers by proactively or reactively promoting new products and services.
• Organize meetings, presentations and demonstrations to Business customers promoting epic services.
• Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
• Understanding the customer needs, applying company expertise in telecom business and providing the appropriate solution for client needs within our products and services portfolio.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of EPIC products and services and how they can be exploited in the different business areas.
• Maintain customer related reports and records according to the procedures in order to keep Business customer data up to date.
• Prepare and provide required sales documentation and promotional material to customers.
• Gain and maintain a close relationship based on honesty, professionalism and earnestness with the customers.
• Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
• Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
• Communicate to sales management information on competitor’s activities, feedback from Business customers and recommend proactive moves where appropriate.
• Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
• Assist in structuring business channel’s strategy and recommend ideas to enhance market competitiveness.
• Contribute in the preparation of an attractive and innovative incentive scheme to attract new business customers.
• Identification of new business opportunities through market analysis and customer feedback
University Degree in Business Management, Marketing qualification and Customer Service Background is considered an asset
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Business or Marketing
• MBA or Master degree in Computer Science will be considered as an advantage
• Up to one year experience in Sales, Account Management, Customer Service related background, however job holder may be at entry level and progress with on the job training
Skills and Behavioural attributes:
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Problem Solving skills
• Able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities
• Able to maintain confidentiality as related to subscriber’s data
• Able to adapt to changing circumstances
• Team player
• Previous sales experience in a technology based corporate sales environment
• Fluent in Greek and English
• Customer Service orientated
• Ability to work with deadlines and targets
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Basic PC literacy skills. Basic proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
• Business understanding
• Understanding of services and products
• Basic knowledge of GSM technology and services
All interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line. Position closing date: 19/07/2019.