HLB Cyprus Ltd: Ζητείται Administrative Assistant – Λεμεσός
The ideal candidate will ensure smooth running of the office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties which may include answering phones, scheduling meetings or handling correspondence. The right candidate should have a general knowledge of services provided by the company and be able to assist clients when necessary.
The right candidate has
- An Office administration / Secretarial studies degree
- Competency with the MS Office suite (particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook) and Internet applications
- Good written comprehension & expression both in Greek and in English
- A hardworking and enthusiastic outlook
- Initiative and good organization skills for following up
- 2-3 years of experience in an Audit and/or Legal firm
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures including file/record management
An exceptional candidate also has
- Knowledge in preparing social insurance forms and pay slips,
- Knowledge of corporate filing requirements including annual reports and payment of annual corporate levy
We offer to the right candidates an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and ability, including provident fund and private medical insurance. Weekly work schedule includes flexible working hours and Friday afternoon off throughout the year.
Please send a CV with comprehensive academic and professional background, as well as record of past work experience, by e-mail to Limassol@hlb.com.cy quoting reference HR/2019/07 – ANERGOSJOBS.COM
Due to high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
HLB Cyprus Ltd.
2nd Floor, Office 21
135 Arch. Makarios III Avenue
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS