Chase Buchanan: Back Office Client Administrator – Limassol
Chase Buchanan are an international wealth management firm based in Limassol. We are currently recruiting for a back office client administrator. Based in the Limassol office, close to the Limassol municipal garden, the role involves managing the client administration & new business pipeline for the company. This includes regular contact with platform providers, dealing houses, pension companies and advisers as well as the existing admin team. Successful candidates must have very strong computer skills and a high level of English language as most of the work is conducted with UK based companies.
Working hours are 10am until 6pm Monday to Friday with one hour break per day for lunch.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office & Outlook)
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Experience in back office positions
- Someone seeking a career in or already working within financial services
- A team player who takes personal responsibility for their work
- Experience working with CRM’s.
Immediate start available. To apply, please send your CV to Andrew.email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”