G C School of Careers: Ζητείται Human Resource Officer – Λευκωσία
The G C School of Careers seeks to recruit a full-time Human Resource Officer starting from September 2019.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection process through preparing vacancy adverts, checking applications, shortlisting candidates, participating in interviews and managing communication with candidates
- Maintain complete, accurate and updated employee files, both hard copy and electronic.
- Analysing staff development needs and organising training programs as per the requirements of the School
- Review and enhancement of HR policies and procedures in line with employment law developments.
- Carry out administrative tasks related to HR
- Assist in the organisation of staff meetings and events.
- Set up and maintain an Employee Performance Appraisal System.
- Any other task or project that may be occasionally assigned by the School Management
Skills and experience
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or a relevant field.
- At least 3 years of prior experience in a similar post
- Knowledge and experience with Cyprus labour legislation
- Knowledge and experience with Health and Safety requirements
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills including the ability to work effectively under pressure with competing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent use of computers and computer software, including standard MS Office applications
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae along with relevant documentation to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” no later than Monday, 17 June 2019. Any applications received thereafter will not be considered.
All applications will be treated confidentially for recruitment purposes only, and all personal data will be destroyed within a year upon receipt.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or send it via mail to:
96 Steliou Hadjipetri St,