Seasif Holding: Accounting Secretary – Nicosia
We are an international Holding Company headquartered in Nicosia, having subsidiaries in different countries worldwide. Our business activities range from trading in minerals and fuels, construction, property management, mining, and insurance.
We are looking for an accounting secretary to support our accounting department. The successful applicant will, among
- monitor the issue of invoices,
- keep internal books and files,
- prepare all the related information and documents necessary for the accounting books and for the external accountants and auditors of all group companies as well as for the preparation of the annual Balance sheets.
- prepare all the related information and documents necessary for the recording of
transactions in the accounting system,
- prepare periodic reports for management and
- communicate with the accountants and auditors of all group companies.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- demonstrate experience of accounting departments of international businesses of minimum 6 years,
- speak fluent English (knowledge of additional languages such as Italian, French or Spanish will be considered an advantage),
- have knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and an accounting application package,
- have a high degree of accuracy and ability to deal with confidential matters professionally,
- possess excellent communication skills
- be prepared to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
A Bachelor and University degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other related field or equivalent
qualification will be considered as additional qualification. Partly qualified accountants will also be considered.
We can be flexible in terms of working hours and salary depending on experience and qualifications of the successful applicant.
Please send you CV by 30th April 2019 at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org