We are seeking to recruit a self-motivated, trustworthy, highly organised, well-mannered individual to provide secretarial and administrative support to Senior Management and the Business Development Team.
- Answer telephone calls and take messages.
- Greet clients and visitors on arrival at Reception.
- Sort, file and distribute office correspondence.
- Organize and prepare meeting rooms.
- Carry out administrative tasks including copying, faxing, filing and taking notes.
- Maintain an efficient filing system.
- Organise and service meetings, including circulating the agenda and taking minutes.
- Organise and coordinate customer training.
- Coordinate appointments and manage travel arrangements for Senior Management and Business Development Managers.
- Support the Human Resources department on recruitment issues.
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock and placing order requests.
- Prioritise office workload with minimal supervision.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Diploma in office administration or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek.
- High degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Proven track record of organising, multitasking and time management capability.
- Possess tact, discretion, diplomacy, as well as highly developed team working skills.
- Be proactive and use initiative.
- Demonstrate flexibility and enjoy working in a constantly changing environment.
- Possess a natural attention to detail.
How to apply:
If the prospect of this career opportunity excites you and you fulfil the above qualifications and competencies, then please send your CV and a covering letter, explaining why you are the right person for the position to HR@firepro.com quoting reference AΕ/2018/12-anergosjobs.com.