Smart Pay Services Payment Institution: Ζητείται Sales & Marketing Manager – Λευκωσία
Activity: A Payment Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus with a Head Office in Nicosia and customer service points around Cyprus. The institution offers payment services for more than 12 years in Cyprus and more than 9 years in Greece with a separate licensed local entity.
Position: SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To be responsible for the issues connected with sales and marketing, to the standard required by the company.
1. For the purpose of proper planning, control and developing accountability, submit the budgeted proposals for S&M department every year. All estimates should be supported by analytical and self-explanatory workings. Monthly projections should be presented separately for the following budgets:
- Revenue budgets.
- Capital expenditure Budgets.
- Operating expenditure budgets.
2. Be responsible for the image of the company. Suggest ways for improvement and be able to implement them.
3. Be responsible for the advertising and promotion of the company’s products and services in all areas and levels. Suggest ways for advertising and promotion and be able to implement them.
4. Be aware of the sales of the outlets, analyse these sales, suggest corrective actions where necessary, as well as suggestions concerning the increase of the sales, new products and services. Be able to develop and implement
5. Be aware of the market; study the company’s customer as well as the competitors. Prepare regular reports concerning these. Suggest and be able to implement action plans based on this information, which will be beneficial for the company.
6. Co-operate with staff, colleagues, management, customers, partners or any other, directly or indirectly connected with the company’s image.
7. Be able to organize and lead people and solve problems.
8. Inspire staff and colleagues with a positive & constructive attitude towards the customers, company or its ideals.=
- Business oriented degree (BSc) and an MBA;
- Excellent Greek and English language skills;(Russian will be considered as an extra qualification)
- Integrity, Intelligence and Energy;
Annual gross starts up salary: EURO 10.000.
The successful candidate should be able to work in Cyprus without special work permits.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org