Harris Kyriakides LLC: Ζητείται Προσωπικός Βοηθός – Λάρνακα
Vacancy – Executive Personal Assistant
Harris Kyriakides LLC is currently seeking an Executive Personal Assistant to join our vibrant office in Larnaca.
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
As one of the leading law firms in Cyprus, our commitment to attract the best and brightest talents has greatly contributed to the firm’s success. Driven by the belief that our strongest asset is our people, Harris Kyriakides LLC is an equal opportunity employer and it is dedicated to fostering an environment that supports personal and professional development. Our collaborative culture and unparalleled resources provide unique opportunities for career progression. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity, and sustainability enables Harris Kyriakides LLC to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent.
The successful applicant will primarily work as a co-assistant to an existing well experienced executive personal assistant and shall be induced into the responsibilities and tasks of the position. It is expected that the successful applicant will soon be in a position to work autonomously and shadow existing well-experienced executive personal assistants on an ‘as needed’ basis. Responsibilities and tasks include the following:
- Manage attorney communications
- Research and obtain a wide variety of information or documents requested by attorneys and/or paralegals using online or other research tools
- At lawyer’s direction, prepare materials such as correspondence, manuscripts, minutes, and general forms
- Print, scan, organise, transcribe and distribute documents upon request
- Write clearly and concisely all pertinent information through emails, documents and correspondence
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and conference calls
- Coordinate travel and manages out of office support for attorneys
- Process and monitor attorney expense reimbursements and reconciles charges
- Organise and consistently maintain attorney files in a timely manner (e.g. billing, expenses, client matter, etc.) according to firm standards
- Utilise appropriate technology to complete various responsibilities with efficiency (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Cisco Phone,
- Outlook, document comparison software, and legal case management software)
- Assist visiting clients with secretarial support needs
- Assist with special projects when necessary
Requirements and Qualifications
- University Degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Pro-active, professional and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently, prioritise workflow, meet deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding work environment
- Ability to solve routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism
- Availability to occasionally work afterhours and during weekends on an ‘as needed’ basis
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package and enjoy an excellent working environment.
Interested candidates are requested to send their full CV by email email@example.com including the reference PA2019 or submit it online through our website, section Careers/Vacancies, no later than January 14, 2019. Only applications that fulfill the above requested qualifications shall be considered.
All applications shall be treated in confidence. Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.
115 Faneromenis Avenue ∙ Antouanettas Building ∙ 6031 Larnaca