CTC-ARI AIRPORTS LTD: Ζητείται Graphic Designer & Retail Installer – Λάρνακα
Graphic Designer & Retail Installer
Cyprus Airports Duty Free, part of the ARI Group, is looking for a Graphic Designer & Retail Installer to join their team based at Larnaca International Airport!
We are seeking the perfect blend of strategic and creative thinking, combined with proven ‘hands-on’ design, execution and installation skills. Ultimately this role is about creating value for Cyprus Airports Duty Free, by effectively using the power of Design.
Working for the position means working with international known brands with unlimited career opportunities in an environment that will provide you with new experiences every day.
This role, reporting to the Retail and Marketing Manager, will lead the design, development and implementation of visual communication to support the business needs (including signage, graphic standards, marketing collateral, online marketing and in-store communication).
- Study design briefs, determine requirements and design appealing and eye-catching visual communication to support business needs and marketing
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate brand guidelines for each graphic
- Amend designs after feedback
- Responsible for every printed aspect of graphic design within our Retail environment including in-store graphics, POS, seasonal store updates and marketing promotions
- Hands-on installation of retail signage including banners, panel signs and digital graphics
- Close partnership with external agency and printing companies to ensure communication meets business objectives and delivers results
- Close relation with Marketing and Purchasing teams for design briefs
- Manage timeline and resources to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
Person Specification – Requirements of the Role
- Degree in Design, Marketing or related field
- Proven 3-5 years Graphic Design experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Excellent art working skills, a creative eye, a passion for graphic design with a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Great interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change
- Good repro, production and print knowledge
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on company’s success
- Team player
Candidates may apply in writing by submitting an application letter, their Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should reach us the latest by 22nd January 2019. For any further enquiries, please contact Mrs. Maria Andreou on 24-841400/24841497.