Century 21: Ζητείται Άτομο για Υποδοχή (Γραμματέας) – Λεμεσός
We are looking to recruit a receptionist Russian-English-Greek speaker for our office in Limassol under the system of CENTURY 21, a worldwide leader in Real Estate.
CENTURY 21® was founded in 1971 and is one of the largest real estate organizations in the world. We are represented by more than 8,000 independently owned and operated franchise offices located in 81 countries and territories worldwide, backed by more than 118,000 independent sales professionals who all love real estate.
- Russian-English-Greek language
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Computer Skills (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation)
- Ability to stay tactful under pressure
- Experience in a customer-centric environment.
- Face-to-face as well as phone communication
Duties & Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Answering telephone calls and if needed, directing callers to the appropriate personnel.
- Welcoming visitors to the office and introducing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Overseeing the general appearance of the office, as well as keeping supplies well stocked.
- Update information, if needed on the CRM online system (Customer Relationship Management)
- Follows up clients and keeping track of the status of contracts in solo or multi-agent offices.
- Typing, preparing and providing collating reports.