UCLan Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities we are seeking to appoint a Marketing Officer (see job description here).
Gross annual salary: up to €17,000 depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and execution of the marketing activities of the Marketing Department, internal and external, in alignment with the Marketing and Recruitment strategy.
- Responsible for the marketing content such as the development of press releases, the content of website, social media content posts, guides, prospectus and other hardcopy and electronic or online materials, to ensure correct, updated and attractive information is cleverly communicated.
- Effective planning and delivery of recruitment events and activities such as fairs and exhibitions, open days, corporate and campus visits, schools events, and others.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for the promotion of the university.
- Produce reports on marketing activities effectiveness and progress against targets.
- Bachelor Degree and/or Master’s Degree in related fields such as Marketing /Advertising /Communications
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a marketing or communication related role or in a customer-focussed sector
- Excellent sales and promotional skills, including negotiation skills and customer services
- Excellent command in Greek and English Language
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM and Social Media
- Project Management skills
- Positive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability
Benefits include: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.
Application forms can be obtained here
Please send application forms by email to email@example.com. No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is Monday 17th of December 2018, at 17:00.
For informal enquiries please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer