KDC Limited: Vacancy for Secretary / Office Administrator – Nicosia
Our accounting and audit firm, KDC Limited, is currently seeking to recruit for our office in Nicosia a secretary for full time employment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with post (internal and external mail)
- Dealing with email and phone enquiries
- Handling of phone calls
- Drafting letters, memos, emails and other documents requested by Management and staff
- Maintaining filing systems up to date and organising office operations
- Perform other administrative tasks, including photocopying, document binding etc.
- Maintain contact databases and records
- Assist in general office administration
- Scheduling meetings and welcoming clients
- Assistance with back-office issues and support to other department
- Basic corporate administration procedures
Required Skills & Experience
- Secretarial Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English & Greek (Verbal & Written). Russian will be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package software and internet use including e-mails.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit, good character and willingness to develop.
- Pleasant personality
- Disciplined and self-motivated
Remuneration & Benefits
- The firm offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com quoting: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.