TAX Department – Advisors
Established in 2001, Abacus Limited is one of the first and largest companies in Cyprus to provide a wide range of professional services, such as corporate structuring, international business advisory, corporate governance and compliance services, accounting services, direct and indirect tax planning and administration services.
We are currently strengthening our tax department and seek to recruit dynamic professionals with experience in tax compliance and advisory matters to service a portfolio of international clients.
- Completion of corporate and individual tax forms and submission to the tax authorities
- Carrying out reviews of clients’ financial statements
- Liaising with clients for tax related matters
- Liaising with tax authorities on standard tax compliance matters
- Supporting clients in tax projects at different industry sectors
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- University degree in Accounting, Economics or a related field
- Member of a Professional Accounting Body (ACA/ACCA/CPA) or studying towards such a qualification
- 2 – 6 years of tax advisory and compliance experience in a professional services firm is a must
- Understanding and knowledge of domestic and international direct tax related matters pertaining to individuals and companies
- Dynamic with high levels of commitment and ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Fluency ion Greek and English
Remuneration and benefits:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
The Abacus’ package includes a 13th salary, provident fund, medical cover, life insurance, casual Fridays (with afternoon off), free parking and extensive participation in quality internal and external training programs.
We would love to hear from you!
Interested individuals should submit their applications by email to: email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 16 November 2018
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.