Chartered / Certified Accounting Trainees (ACA/ACCA)
Are you an Undergraduate or a Postgraduate interested in becoming a Chartered or a Chartered Certified Accountant?
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Public Ltd is an approved employer of ICAEW and ACCA, offering the qualification of your choice, helping you achieve a winning edge and starting you on the path of a long-term career.
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group is amongst the 15 biggest employers in Cyprus, operating via a network of over 3.000 offices and associates located in Cyprus, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Israel.
We currently offer a limited number of full time training contracts to motivated individuals who will benefit from a multidimensional experience in the various industries that we operate, developing the required technical competencies as well as the necessary skills in finance and accounting.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- UK Universities: minimum grade of 2:2 in Science or Finance related degrees
- University of Cyprus and Greek Universities: minimum GPA of 7,25
- Private Cyprus Universities: minimum GPA of 3.2
- US Universities: minimum GPA of 3.0
- Fluency in Greek and English languages
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Good Communication Skills
- Assisting with the Finance Function of G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group which includes Accounting, Treasury, Compliance, Internal Audit, etc.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com, indicating the position of your interest.
All applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.