Pandora Bakeries: Ζητείται Senior Manager for Food and Safety – Λευκωσία
Pandora Bakeries is an established family business in the food industry. It has been accredited with ISO 22000:2005 and has been awarded as employer of equality.
We would like to hire a Senior Manager for the position of Food Safety to all scales of products, at our premises in Nicosia, for full time and stable employment.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ROLE
- Liaising with marketing department
- Ensuring that strict hygiene food safety standards are met
- Identifying and choosing products from suppliers
- Knowledge and implementation of current EU and CY laws and establishment of internal controls
- Writing reports
- Ensuring our quality standards are met
- Reporting any issues and problems that arise to Senior Management and come up with possible solutions
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
We are looking for an individual with:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good team-working abilities
- The ability to work independently
- Meticulous attention to detail, especially with regard to food hygiene and safety
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
The individuals we are looking for should have:
- Over 5 years of previous experience in a relevant field, which is considered a mandatory qualification
- Academic qualification at University level at a relevant field
- Fluent in Greek and English
WHAT WE OFFER
Compensation package based on experience, including:
- A generous remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Annual leave
- Medical Plan
- Company staff benefits package
For those interested in the above job:
- You are kindly requested to send your CV and reason for interest to email@example.com
- Please clearly state on the subject of the email the job position and the source from where you found it.
- Please note that due to the high volume of CVs we receive, only successful candidates will be informed.
The personal data we receive from you at this stage will be used for the purpose of processing your application for the position you are applying for and communicating with you concerning any necessary interviews. In addition, if your application is unsuccessful, we will maintain your personal data for 7 months in order to contact you for any future vacancies that may occur during the 7 months. After the 7-month period, we will safely delete your personal information. If at any point you change your mind and want us to stop processing your data for the purposes explained above, please let us know and we will delete all your data. However, please note that if you choose to let us discontinue processing your data when evaluating your application, we will not be able to further process your job application for recruitment purposes.
To find out more, you can find the ‘Job Applicant Privacy Notice’ at our website at www.pandorabakeries.com/careers-privacy-statement, or contact the Data Protection Officer at 22466066 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.