TUI Group: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λάρνακα, Αγία Νάπα, Πρωταράς, Λεμεσός και Πάφος
TUI Rep, Cyprus, Summer 2019 APPLY ONLINE
Cyprus East (Larnaca Region inc Ayia Napa and Protoras) or Cyprus West (Limassol, Paphos Region)
AT A GLANCE
Join TUI Destination Experiences as a TUI Rep and be part of an international team that works hard to deliver amazing holidays. Determination to achieve sales targets is essential and you will genuinely enjoy pro-actively talking to guests to sell, solve problems and provide great service.
You have selected to apply for a local contract. You will need to have your own accommodation or be living in the area.
If you are looking for a flexible location contract, please re-check the website for alternative positions available.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Presenting a regular TUI Welcome and more importantly 121 selling to exceed your targets
- Using your TUI iPad to check guest info and promote destination experiences such as excursions and extras
- Working long and varied hours to learn the job and become a local expert
- Personally recommending things to do and places to see that guests don’t find from browsing online
- Confidently solving questions or complaints on-the-spot and assisting with any occasional emergencies
- Working in one large hotel or be looking after a variety of European guests in several hotels
- Potentially guiding excursions, escorting airport transfers and providing great service at the airport
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A confident and positive personality with the commitment to go beyond to achieve targets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience of working with people, customer service or sales advantageous
- Ability to learn and retain info super-quickly as well as being tech savvy with iPads, Apps and Social Media
- Able to cope with ever-changing tasks and long, varied working hours
- Strong verbal & written English – additional European languages advantageous
WORKING WITHIN TUI GROUP
- Being part of the No.1 global destination services business and part of TUI – the global market leader in travel
- Competitive local salary and benefits
- Commission that really rewards those exceeding targets
- TUI Reps are equipped with iPads and uniform as standard*
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and a Junior Management Development Programme
- TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
*Local employees are employed locally and would not necessarily be provided with accommodation or flights
HOW TO APPLY
Log in, add some personal info and answer some super-quick questions. You can upload a CV (copy your CV if using a mobile/tablet) or you can choose to answer some simple application questions if you don’t have your CV to hand.