H. Priority Trust Services Ltd: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Λεμεσός
A. Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate MUST:
- Have a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a Corporate Services/Fiduciary Company.
- Be fluent in Greek and English -spoken/written/reading at business level. Knowledge of Russian would be considered an advantage.
- Be able to meet deadlines and deal with complicated scenarios.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Be a problem solver, reliable person, willing to learn fast.
- Be well presented, with an excellent friendly customer service approach.
- Be eligible to work in Cyprus without any restrictions.
- Have a valid driving license.
B. Main Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate must have the ability to:
- Liaise and prepare forms to be filed with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Manage internal matters of the corporate department (e.g. invoicing, database).
- Provide full corporate support of the foreign companies.
- Draft, review and arrange execution of various documents.
- Communicate efficiently with the corporate administrators and all members of the staff on all questions related to the position.
- Perform any administration duties as and when required in and out of office including but not limited to visits to Banks and Governmental authorities.
- Deal with compliance and client due diligence issues.
- Inform the management regarding any important issues on the client portfolio.
- Arrange meetings .
- Perform daily general secretarial duties.
- Answer phone calls and take messages with a professional approach
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should forward their CV (in English) to the email address or fax number below:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Fax: (00357) 25337888