NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd: Ζητείται Human Resources & Administration Officer – Λευκωσία
VACANCY FOR HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is a privately held company and one of the leaders in the field of cell-free DNA and non-invasive genetic testing with international operations. NIPD Genetics consists of a world class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology and bioinformatics offering advanced research and providing state of the art internationally accredited diagnostic services worldwide. Through Research & Development we are committed to developing improved solutions for the diagnosis and management of genetic diseases, while at the same time we provide state of the art internationally accredited diagnostic services worldwide.
We seek to recruit an experienced and motivated Human Resources & Administration Officer, with a bright and positive attitude to join our diverse team and support our daily office procedures. The successful candidate will work closely and provide support to the Chief Administrative Officer.
A successful candidate will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Ultimately, should be able to ensure administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
Profile of the ideal candidate
The Human Resources & Administration Officer ensures smooth running of the company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth. Develop, advise on and implement company policies.
- Managing office stock and organizing company records.
- Be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- Be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Have working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Preparing administrative and statistical reports.
- Negotiation with external work-related agencies.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and department budgets.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s business objectives.
- Deal with staff welfare and administration-centered activities.
- Working closely with various departments, usually in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts and checking application forms.
- Maintaining employee records.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or in Human Resources or a relevant field
- At least 5 years solid experience in a similar position is a must
- An M.B.A. degree would be considered as an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Proactive and motivated with a relaxed and positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Reliable and discreet with confidential information
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Greek and English
To apply please forward a detailed curriculum vitae together with the names of two referees and a cover letter to NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Mrs. P. Mallouri (Tel. 22266891) or visit nipd.com. All applications are strictly confidential.