NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd: Clerk/ Secretary – Nicosia
NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is a privately held company and one of the leaders in the field of cell-free DNA and non-invasive genetic testing with international operations. NIPD Genetics consists of a world class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology and bioinformatics offering advanced research and providing state of the art internationally accredited diagnostic services worldwide. Through Research & Development we are committed to developing improved solutions for the diagnosis and management of genetic diseases, while at the same time we provide state of the art internationally accredited diagnostic services worldwide.
We seek to recruit an experienced and motivated Clerk/Secretary, with a bright and positive attitude to join our diverse team.
The Secretary is integral to providing «Extraordinary Care» to patients and customers. Provides secretarial office support to ensure smooth operation of department activity. Performing general office duties incorporating a variety of basic and routine clerical and secretarial duties in a clinical environment.
Serves as the first point of contact for Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Under direct/close supervision, performs a variety of basic and routine clerical and secretarial duties. These may include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and typing routine correspondence, form letters and reports
- Answering telephone & routing calls to the appropriate person.
- Managing patient phone calls consistent with standing orders and practice specific protocols.
- Greeting visitors and patients as applicable and conducting them to the appropriate location or person as needed.
- Setting up and maintaining filing systems and entering patient data in databases as applicable.
- Preparing Sample Collection Kits and arrange shipment as instructed.
- Completing forms and reports as required by the various company offices and outside vendors and agencies.
- Making copies of correspondence and other printed matter as required by the management.
- Preparing purchase orders using the appropriate software application.
- Assisting with department accounts receivable and accounts payable functions and responsibilities as needed.
- Distributing incoming mail.
- Maintaining calendar and daily schedules.
- Maintaining inventory of the necessary office forms and supplies.
- Assisting with various basic personnel administrative functions as needed.
- Acting as backup to other clerical personnel in office as needed.
- Prepares medical records for facsimile or mail
- Coordinates with transient patient paperwork.
- Contributes to the achievement of established department goals and objectives and adheres to department policies, procedures, quality standards, and safety standards. Complies with governmental and accreditation regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Profile of the ideal candidate
- At least 5 years solid experience in a similar position is a must
- High levels of energy, drive and self-motivation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and motivated with a relaxed and positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Reliable with an ability to maintain confidential information
- High levels of discreet and tact to perform increasingly challenging administrative and project tasks within a complex organization with minimal supervision
- Computer literate. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of common organization-specific computer applications (i.e. Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word) and a willingness to learn and implement new applications
- Fluent in Greek and English
- School Leaving Certificate and at least five years of experience in the administrative, financial or secretarial support field
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or related field Post-Secondary education relevant to the nature of the duties and two years of experience in the administrative, financial or secretarial support field
To apply please forward a detailed curriculum vitae together with the names of two referees and a cover letter to NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
For further information, please contact Mrs. P. Mallouri (Tel. 22266891) or visit nipd.com. All applications are strictly confidential.