Business Support Admin, TUI Destination Experiences – Limassol
AT A GLANCE
Joining the TUI Destination Experiences Team as a Business Support Admin, you will provide important administrative support for Business Support, in effect the link between destinations and Central Services, in order to ensure that the area complies with corporate procedures established by the group.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. We employ 66,000 people in over 100 countries and service 20 million customers in 180 destinations worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Business Support Admin you will be an important part of the operation managing the day to day business support or back office that will help to provide support to varied departments such as HR and customer facing. You will become an expert in processes to assist with alignment of processes and administration. You will collaborate and assist with new recruits, departures, accidents and emergencies, reporting and assist with processing residence and work permits.
Your experience will help us improve our financial commitments whilst ensuring alignment with business deliverables: you will support your destination IT requirements managing IT requests, repairs as well as telephony necessities. Furthermore you will provide support to the Legal Department and manage and monitor housekeeping, office furniture and supplies.
You will ultimately control cash, receipts, expenditure and balances. Most importantly, you will enjoy and feel comfortable in an international back office team whilst providing excellent internal customer service that supports the culture shift to one that is customer-obsessed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional administration skills, strong planning, organisation and computer literacy
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead
- An individual who never stops looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight customers and grow the business
- A talented team player who wants to learn, grow and drive their career while Spreading smiles across the globe
- A culturally intelligent individual, exceptional dealing with ambiguity, within a global perspective
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English. Any additional language advantageous
WORKING WITHIN TUI GROUP
Discovering the world’s diversity, exploring new horizons, experiencing foreign countries and cultures: travel broadens peoples’ minds. At TUI we create unforgettable moments for our customers across the world and make their dreams come true.
TUI Destination Experiences provides truly customer-centric, international and contemporary destination experiences on behalf of TUI Group Worldwide.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role you will be required to log-in, provide personal details, answer any application questions and attach a CV in English.