- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Control and check Company’s stock
- Control all the administrative expenses
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Assist to the Regulatory affairs
- Preparing the payroll process (wages, social issues, bonuses)
- Assist to the Accounting issues
- Manage and administer day-to-day functions of a bank
- Scan, file and log accounting documents
- Make bank deposits and keep up records
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- English and Greek speaking and writing is a must
- Exceptional Communication and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to Work Without Supervision
- Proven experience as an office administrator or relevant role considers as an advantage
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting Software considers as an advantage
Due to high volume of work, the person should should start as soon as possible.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title by 5 October 2018.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.