Kallias and Associates Limited: Secretary / Office Administrator – Nicosia
Our firm offers business assurance, financial consultancy, insolvency and taxation services to local and overseas clients. (For more about us visit our website at www.kalliasandassociates.com)
The Secretary / Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Overseeing internal and external communications,
- The systematic upkeep of office records and assisting the Managing Partner in key administrative functions
- She/he must be able to work under pressure to firm deadlines, in a busy but friendly environment
The successful candidate must be intelligent, able and organised. She/he must also have:
- A university degree, not necessarily in a relevant field
- Fluent English and Greek, written and spoken
- Proficiency in typing and shorthand
- Confident computer skills, including in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrable ability to work as part of a team and to be self-motivated, proactive and able to assume responsibility
- Bookkeeping skills would be considered an advantage
Kallias & Associates seeks to offer attractive remuneration packages, often above market norms, including membership to the firm’s provident fund, attracting talented and able staff.
Please send a detailed CV to Marios Kallias,by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com” ,the latest by Friday 31 August 2018.