LGS Handling Ltd: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Πάφος
Check-In Agents (Paphos Airport)
The main role of a Check-in Agent is to identify and meet the standard and special service requirements of the passengers at check-in and boarding gates by adhering to the predefined by the Company service standards and procedures so that the passengers are handled in a safe, efficient and friendly manner.
This position is for Seasonal Part-Time employment and it involves working variable shifts since the airport operates on a 24hour basis Monday to Sunday.
The main duties include:
- Meeting and greeting passengers
- Checking-in passengers
- Travel document processing
- Accurately checking in luggage and baggage tagging
- Issuing boarding passes
- Assisting passengers at the automatic check-in kiosks
- Checking passenger travel documents at the gates ensuring on time service according to the assigned flight departure time
- Dealing with flight delays and other last minute itinerary changes
The desired profile of a successful Ground Host / Check- in Agent in is:
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages at a professional level
- Knowledge of an additional languages such as German or Russian is considered an advantage
- Previous work experience as Ground Host/ Check in Agent is ideal
- Computer literate
- First class communication skills
- Driver’s license holder
- Ability to work shifts
- Able to work well within a team
- Clean criminal police record
- Military service obligations served
- Well-groomed and uniformed appearance
- Customer service experience from a demanding industry such as travel, tourism, retail, hospitality, leisure is considered a plus
In return you will receive:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Extensive training in the aviation field
- Experience in working with some of the biggest airlines
- Experience in working in a challenging fast paced modern environment
- Prior to the commencement of employment, successful applicants must be able to provide 5 years background checkable history, requested by the airport authorities for having an airport pass issued.
If you are interested and believe that you meet the requirements, please send your CV and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Airport of interest in the subject field.