Marinakis Developers: Ζητείται Λειτουργός Marketing – Λάρνακα
MARINAKIS DEVELOPERS is looking to recruit a MARKETING OFFICER to join their growing team on the basis of a full-time contract.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for marketing and innovation. Our marketing team deals directly with the media, social media, public relations and internal-external communications. The Marketing Officer is responsible for the yearly marketing plan, the Department’s budgets, for special projects undertaken and for ensuring that all marketing activities are implemented as per the company’s strategy.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with the company’s objectives.
- Liaise with online agencies, designers, print suppliers, media and other marketing services.
- Prepare material for direct marketing campaigns, newsletters, articles, press releases.
- Update company’s websites, social media network and blogs.
- Develop media packs and giveaways for trade shows and conferences.
- Organize corporate events.
- Undertake special marketing projects.
- Prepare marketing reports and analysis data.
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Conduct market research to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as defined by the company’s procedures.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages both written and oral.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Results oriented, driven and proactive personality.
We offer an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Your development is assured through on-the-job training and a comprehensive program of workshop sessions.
If you believe that you have the right qualifications and you are capable of fulfilling this challenging position, please submit your CV no later than 12thof August 2018 on email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com”. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact us on (+357) 24629000.
Your personal data as on your application disclosed to Marinakis Developers as part of the application process may be retained for up to 2 years from the date of applying and you hereby confirm that you agree. If you do not wish for your details to be stored on our recruitment database, please email us and we will ensure that your information will not be stored other than for the purposes of this application.