ProConsultus Ltd: Office Administrator (part-time) – Nicosia
General Description of the position:
This is an entry level position where the ideal candidate will ensure smooth running of the office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties which may include answering phones, scheduling meetings or handling correspondence, organizing paperwork, electronic files & managing a database, recording transactions, book entries, issuing invoices, receipts and statements and communication with clients.
The right candidate should have a general knowledge of services provided by the company and be able to assist clients when necessary. Previous work experience will be considered an advantage.
The right candidate has the following:
- Basic Accounting/ Bookkeeping knowledge (No degree/relevant qualification necessary)
- Competency with the MS Office suite (particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook) and Internet applications
- Good written comprehension & expression both in Greek and in English
- Initiative and good organization skills for following up
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures including file/record management (paperwork processing)
*This is a part-time job (08:15 – 13:15) and salary will be analogous to skills, knowledge and time schedule.
Please send a CV with record of past work experience if applicable, by e-mail to the attention of Mr. Kyriacos Kyriacou at email@example.com, quoting reference “HR/2018/01-anergosjobs.com”.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of applications, only successful candidates will receive a response within 5 business days.