Established in 2001, Abacus Limited is one of the first and largest companies in Cyprus to provide a wide range of professional services, such as corporate structuring, international business advisory, corporate governance and compliance services, accounting services, direct and indirect tax planning and administration services.
The individual to be appointed will be providing secretarial and administrative support to one of our business groups in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients, associates and colleagues and establishing and maintaining effective and cooperative professional business relationships
- Coordinating the organisation of appointments, meetings, conference calls and events
- Assisting with business travel arrangements including booking of flights, hotels and visas
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing correspondence and post and arranging couriers
- Preparing presentations, reports, letters and memos as required
- Performing general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing and maintaining filing systems
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Diploma in Office Administration or Secretarial Studies
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- High sense of responsibility, professionalism and integrity
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills
- Positive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Computer literate (MS Office and the Internet)
Remuneration and benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
The Abacus’ package includes a 13th salary, provident fund, medical cover, life insurance, casual Fridays (with afternoon off), free parking and extensive participation in quality internal and external training programs.
We would love to hear from you!
Interested individuals should complete our application form through our web site: https://www.abacus.com.cy/join-us
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.