Vacancy for Assistant Accountant / Graduate – Limassol
An expanding ship-management company based in Limassol specializing in the provision of high quality management services to a modern fleet of vessels is seeking to employ for its accounts department a young graduate.
Candidates must be holders of a University degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related qualification.
- Handling the portfolio of the ship-owning companies and/or other special purpose companies.
- Book keeping entries.
- General month-end closing entries (accruals/prepayments/depreciation etc.).
- Bank reconciliations.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Debtors / Creditors balances.
- Preparing month end management accounts.
- Assisting year-end audit process.
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by the management.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language (both oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to work effectively under pressure, individually and as a team.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional manner.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Have a pleasant personality, enthusiastic and flexible.
The successful candidate will undergo sufficient inhouse training enabling him/her to join the accounts team.
An attractive remuneration will be offered based on qualifications and experience.
For those interested please send an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org