Touchstone Snail Technologies Ltd: Human Resources Department & Training – Larnaca
We are a leading Cyprus company specialized in snail farming and snail trade worldwide. With more than 20 years of experience in the field, we specialize in snail research and development, as well as in the application of innovating snail breeding techniques worldwide. Today our company has 60.000m2 Snail breeding units in Cyprus, and we operate them by using our own system and method.
The position – Responsibilities
We are looking to recruit a high calibre individual to contribute to the company’s targets and strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and management of the Human Resources Department, and will have the following duties:
- Coordinating and executing all administrative work of the HR Department.
- Providing professional support to partners, assuring the highest standard of service.
- Meeting and greeting new clients who visit Cyprus for training from Touchstone Snail and carrying out brief presentations and informative sessions.
- Training new clients by using the company’s training system.
- Organizing and participating in meetings with existing and potential clients.
- Communicating effectively with clients explaining the products and services of the company.
- Carrying out appropriate and effective follow up on all marketing enquiries generated by the Company’s websites.
- Seeking and recognizing potential sales opportunities.
- Promoting and applying new marketing techniques where appropriate.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- A University Degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant field.
- A Master’s degree would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent Presentation and Training skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- High sense of responsibility and Professionalism.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Proficiency in any additional language will be considered an advantage.
- Pleasant and dynamic personality, self-motivated and flexible character.
- Demonstrates commercial acumen with respect to all marketing & sales activities to achieve Company targets.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Computer literacy, MS Office software, Social Media, the Internet, database mining, and other day to day IT functions and systems.
- Due to the requirements of the job, the person would be ideally residing in Larnaca.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the selected candidate including a bonus. All interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com