Equation Corporate Services Ltd: Junior Corporate Administrator cum Receptionist – Nicosia
• Handling the formation and registration of companies in different jurisdictions
• Preparing and submitting necessary forms to the Registrar of Companies for corporate changes, obtaining certificates, etc.
• Handling of due diligence procedures
• Liaising with external associates, lawyers, auditors, governmental authorities, etc
• Communication with local and international banks, preparation of documents/forms for submission to banks
• Providing daily on-going administration support to Compliance Officer and Managing Directors
• Maintaining and keeping up to date all secretarial files and statutory records of companies
• Handling clients’ portfolios concerning issues of resolutions, powers of attorney, signing of documents, etc
• Undertakes general office duties including but not limited to answering telephone calls, welcoming guests, receiving and sending parcels and letters, etc.
• College / University Degree
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
• Excellent computer skills, and professional typing skills. Knowledge of eBos Corporate software will be considered an advantage.
• Fluent in both Greek and English language (written and oral). Knowledge of Polish language will be considered an advantage
• Strong organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Responsible, service-minded, positive and team-oriented attitude
• Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Good work ethic and professional treatment of confidential information
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title by 31st May 2018. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence.