Ευρωπαϊκό Πανεπιστήμιο Κύπρου: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
European University Cyprus welcomes applications for employment in the following position:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for day to day administrative duties and offering support to various departments within the organization.
The position focuses on organizing and scheduling the department’s administrative tasks while at the same time contributing in achieving departmental targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Has daily interaction with existing students
- Has the responsibility for various administrative issues of the department
- Works in accordance and follows internal policies and regulations
- Provides assistance to other team members
- Coordinates departmental activities
- Maintain high level of quality assurance
- Uses technology as a mean of organizing daily workflow
- Offers support to departmental and organizational events
- Performs other ad-hoc duties according to the needs of the department
Applicants must be professional individuals with excellent communication skills ready to work in a demanding international environment.
Required qualifications & competencies:
- Degree in Business Administration or related to Business
- Previous experience in administrative positions will be considered advantageous
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages
- IT oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Business Acumen
- Collaborative with team spirit
- Customer oriented
All applications shall be treated in strict confidentiality and only candidates that meet the job specifications will be contacted.
Should you wish to be considered for this employment opportunity, please forward your application to the Human Resources Department firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com”