Abacus Limited: Accountant (ACC/02/2018) – Nicosia
Established in 2001, Abacus Limited is one of the first and largest companies in Cyprus to provide a wide range of professional services, such as corporate structuring, international business advisory, corporate governance and compliance services, accounting services, direct and indirect tax planning and administration services.
The person to be appointed will be part of a team responsible for delivering accounting services to a portfolio of international business clients:
- Daily bookkeeping and recording of transactions
- Maintains accounting records and prepares accounts and management information for an assigned portfolio of international companies
- Performs bank analysis and bank reconciliations
- Liaises with external associates such as auditors, banks etc.
Profile of the ideal candidate
- University degree in Accounting or a related field or holder of LCCI Higher in Accounting
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in client accounting in a professional services firm is a must
- Working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) would be considered a plus
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with results orientation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Fluency in English
- MS Office proficiency and working knowledge of computerised accounting packages. Experience with Navision accounting software will be considered a plus
Remuneration and benefits:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
The Abacus’ package includes a 13th salary, provident fund, medical cover, life insurance, casual Fridays (with afternoon off), free parking and extensive participation in quality internal and external training programs.
We would love to hear from you!
Interested individuals should submit their applications by email to: email@example.com
by Wednesday 2 May 2018. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.