Golden Comet Marine Ltd: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Λεμεσός
GOLDEN COMET MARINE LTD is looking for an organized and motivated individual for the position of the Secretary / Office Administrator for our office in Limassol.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Undertaking general office administration tasks including managing telephone enquiries in a professional manner, filing, photocopying, making beverages for clients etc.
- Communication with clients by email and telephone.
- Helping to draft correspondence (letters, emails, minutes, contracts, etc.).
- Basic bookkeeping such as recording and allocation of receipts, and using receipted invoices.
- Organizing the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Preparing couriers, envelopes for post and arranging messenger pick up.
- Out of office duties such as collection of post, going to government offices, etc.
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required.
- A good standard of academic qualifications or relevant experience.
- Proven experience as a Secretary or Office Administrator.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook, in particular).
- Experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge of Greek and English. Russian will be considered an advantage.
To apply, please send your resume by e-mail to Mr. Costas Kyriakides: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.