- Day to Day bookkeeping is required such as issuing invoices, credit note, purchases and bank reconciliation .
- Certification in Accounting
- Computer Skills Related to MS Word , Excel , Outlook
- Good Knowledge of accounting software E-soft & Freight Plus
- Fluent in English & Greek
- Interaction with Customers
- Fast Learner
- Self-Confident & Positive Attitude
- Follow up & Proactive Approach
- Well Organize
- Multi task in a fast paced team environment
- Pleasant Personality
- 1 Year minimum
Those interested are requested to send their CV to Mr. Savva Sarri, email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com – Personal Assistant”
no later than Friday 20/04/18.