Sales-AM: Sales Lead Generation Specialist – Limassol
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Managers. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the company’s solution and identify appropriate customers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- To proactively promote our Services and the Company’s products in order to meet established marketing plan goals
- To effectively handle the client base to ensure accurate client information and contact details
- To document all prospective enquiries, outcomes and follow up on sales opportunities on the client database
- Expand the visibility of the brand owned by his/her employer and work towards its popularity and advertising over the phone.
- Designs and develops sales strategies in such a way that they can be implemented in a practical manner through which maximum number of people can know about the brand.
- Conducting sales events, promotions, advertising the product and working with the marketing team for better exposure.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English, other languages as Romanian, Russian Arabic, Hindi, Urdu or others will be an advantage.
- Proven experience in a sales environment is not essential, emphasis will be placed on whether an individual has a positive attitude and is motivated to succeed
- Demonstrated success in achieving goals
- Comfortable working on the phone with customers in a high-volume call centre environment
- Working hours are 9:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday; overtime as and when required
- The role is located in Limassol, Cyprus
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful applicant which includes great benefits
- Fixed salary: 1000-1200 EUR Net starting salary (depending on the experience in Sales and Financial Markets).
- 1500 EUR Net after 3 months
- 1700 EUR net after 6 months
- Best commission plan based on the performance from Cyprus
- Industry: Financial Services
- Employment Type: Full-time
Please note, that the job is eligible for EU citizens or candidates that have the Immigration Visa approved in Cyprus ( the company does not offer Sponsorship for Work / Immigration VISA)
Kindly send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org