Stelios Stylianides & Co LLC: Ζητείται Δικηγόρος – Λεμεσός
Stelios Stylianides & Co LLC intends to offer a vacancy for a qualified advocate at its office in Limassol.
The vacancy will be for its corporate and commercial practice, and will also entail involvement in litigation.
- Degree in Law, ideally from a University in England and Wales.
- Cyprus Bar qualification.
- Bar Professional Training Course or Legal Practice Course for qualification in England and Wales, or Master’s Degree in a Commercial Law related direction will be considered as advantages.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Outlook, and legal database research.
- Prior experience in corporate and commercial practice, including litigation, corporate drafting and contract drafting.
Interested applicants should submit a full CV, including grades of all qualifications, to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.