Global Blue Cyprus Ltd: Admin/Sales Support – Larnaca
Position: Admin-Sales Support
Employment Type: Temporary Fixed Term Position
Reports to: Managing Director Cyprus
Location: Larnaca Offices
Nature and aim of the position
• This position is for a fixed term period of anywhere between 5-15 months. Initially it will be 3-4 hours per day in order to support the permanent person in this position and eventually to replace this person whilst on personal leave.
Administrative Duties as follows:
• Entering and processing data
• Liaising with Sales staff, Refund Staff, customers, banks, other organisations working with Global Blue
• Credit control – responsible for making sure customers pay on time
• Liaising with internal finance department
• Scanning documents, copying etc
The duties can be extended or changed after arrangement.
Relates to/cooperates with
• Responsible Country Managing Director.
• Refund Staff/Sales Staff/Finance Staff.
Background and education
• Higher school diploma
• High education in admin and or accounting
• Experience in collection of debts and in direct customer contact
Specific skills and knowledge
• Fluent in Greek and English
• Flexibility with respect to hours as may be required to work up to 8 hours a day depending on the situation of the person that will be covered
• Independent working after given guidelines.
• Service oriented attitude.
• Team player.
• Base knowledge of common software (word, excel).
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org