Due to the expansion of its operations, Cobalt is looking for an Accountant to join the Finance team and assist the Revenue Accountant.
- Perform company accounting operations and assist to establish revenues
- Work with account team to perform analysis and reporting activities
- Assist Revenue Accountant with monthly revenue forecast and perform monthly revenue analysis and calculation
- Generate monthly revenue and expenditure reports for management
- Monitor and follow up of Sales contracts and ensure Customer Invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Perform reconciliations of account receivables.
- Assist in financial audits and implement audit recommendations.
- Utilize software applications for company accounting operations.
- Perform record-keeping of all financial operations.
- Identify and resolve outstanding balances on monthly basis.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree form a recognised institution in a Finance or Accounting field (Postgraduate degree will be considered an advantage).
- 5 Years previous experience in a Finance role. (Experience in the airline industry will be a major advantage).
- Working knowledge of ERP and hands on experience with accounting software systems is a must.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to coordinate with different departments.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
An attractive salary, medical cover plus other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet all the above requirements and are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW or send your CV to: email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com”