We are an innovative, client-focused boutique law firm. We believe that our team should take an extra mile to get the best possible solution for clients and handle each one of them with personalized care. We offer a unique combination of job security, at the same time giving you the opportunity to grow your career and experience fast.
Further to this, we provide a dynamic and friendly working environment with leaders supporting your development as well as open communication and true team work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to lawyers and perform clerical duties.
- Undertake general office administration tasks.
- Draft letters and legal documents.
- Greet visitors, clients and colleagues.
- Effectively communicate with clients, colleagues and partners.
- Deal with enquiries from clients via telephone and email.
- Prepare and arrange for the filing of various legal documents.
- Create and maintain filing systems.
- Preserve an updated case record system.
- Schedule, coordinate and confirm court dates.
- Answer phone calls, take notes/messages and redirect calls when appropriate.
- Maintain and update inventories of contact details.
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders.
- Maintain calendars and schedules for lawyers.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, retrieving, copying, transmitting text, date and graphics.
- Organize client conferences and attorney meetings.
- Ordering supplies.
Required Skills & Experience
- University Degree/Diploma in Secretarial Studies or any relevant fill will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English language both written and verbal.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Previous experience in a law firm will be considered as an advantage.
- Familiarity with Zygos software will be considered as an advantage.
- Respect strict confidentiality requirements.
- Highly organized and willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have interpersonal skills to build trust, demonstrating professionalism and be client-centric.
- Be analytical and critical thinker.
- Be able to take initiatives, responsibilities and be accountable.
- Be respectful, polite and professional.
If you are interested in the above position kindly, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting:”anergosjobs.com” c/o Costas Mavrocostas , latest by 16th of February 2018.
Our Firm is practicing the up to date personal data protection regulations hence all applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.