SSP: Regional Head of IT and Innovation – Nicosia
We are the number one operator of food and beverage brands across travel locations worldwide. We are currently recruiting for a Regional Head of IT and Innovation. The successful candidate will assume IT responsibility for Eastern Europe and Middle East business. The position is based on 18 months contract with the potential for full time employment.
The successful applicant must meet the following:
- Previous experience leading day-to-day IT operations, service delivery and support, infrastructure, asset management and project delivery.
- Previous experience of working to formalised standards and successfully leading or managing large-scale IT application deployment projects
- Strong technical knowledge of IT operating environments, equipment, infrastructure and systems including POS, inventory, finance and labour systems
- Working knowledge of project and programme management tools and methodologies, including experience of developing and managing business cases through formal approval processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of multi-national organization
- People management skills demonstrated through leadership of project and service delivery teams.
- Degree/Master in computer science or IT/IS related field
- Travel will be required across the Eastern Europe and Middle East region
- Certification or active pursuit of industry certification will be an advantage
- Previous experience in the hospitality/Retail sector will be an advantage
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 20th 2018.
For more information please call to 22 813 222
Please note, that only successful candidates will be contacted and that by submitting your CV you consent to us process and retaining your CV for future job vacancies.