TUS Airways: Customer Service Manager – Larnaca
- Investigate customer’s problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Issue refunds to customers.
- Oversee product exchanges and returns.
- Analyse data and statistics.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or related field
How to Apply:
Candidates who meet the requirements, may send their CV to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com” on the subject line.
Closing Date: 30th January 2018