Primetel: Revenue Assurance Analyst – Limassol
REVENUE ASSURANCE ANALYST
PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, television and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you meet the criteria for Revenue Assurance Analyst, then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Establish and implement a comprehensive evaluation of the company’s revenue cycle, to ensure proper revenue usage
- Extract data from multiple sources and conduct analysis to identify and correct areas of revenue leakage for bill accuracy
- Create and track fraud metrics, and other financial controls, based on industry’s best practices
- Develop strategies to improve accuracy and timeliness of revenue management
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and identify revenue opportunities
- Ensure billing compliance, including the establishment of processes, documentation and controls to minimize revenue loss and maximize cost containment
- Develop revenue policies and revenue generation standards
- Prepare pre-billing & post-billing audit reports to identify and prevent errors
- Oversee billings, credit adjustments, and refunds on monthly basis
- Build and maintain collaborative working relationships with involved departments in order to provide expertise, to obtain data, and to resolve revenue related issues
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Information Systems or equivalent
- Data analysis experience in Financial / Business Operations, Revenue Assurance, Fraud, or Internal Audit
- Experience in the telecom industry is a significant advantage
- Ability to perform linkage across multiple large volume transactional sources
- Highly analytical skills and financial understanding
- Knowledge of SAP ERM system, CRM and Billing systems; user experience with Billing Support Systems will be considered an advantage
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and especially of MS Excel
- Fluency in Greek and English is mandatory (written & spoken)
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
To apply, visit the below link and fill the online job application http://primetel.com.cy/about/jobs/
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.