Kronospan: Ζητείται Administrator/ Γραμματέας – Λευκωσία
Kronospan is the world’s leading manufacturer of wood-based panels with more than 40 manufacturing sites and 14,000 employees worldwide. We are seeking an administrator / secretary for our expanding financial team in Nicosia.
The Career Opportunity:
We require a motivated individual with a high degree of commitment, reliability, organisational skills and ability to be flexible relating to the execution of their duties.
- Completion of administration or secretarial studies course
- Minimum of 5 years’ secretarial or administrative experience in an accounting or administrative environment
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
- Ability to use initiative and problem solving
- Comfortable to work with numbers
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in dealing with the most routine tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Windows based applications and specifically Word, Excel and Power Point. Ability to work on and create excel worksheets is a requirement
- Excellent English communication skills – both oral and written. All communication within the Nicosia financial team is in English.
- Provide effective support to the finance and administration function in execution of daily duties
- Processing of bank transfers, preparation of invoices and similar documents
- Produce correspondence, documents and presentations as required
- Maintain and monitor relevant company databases, excel spreadsheets, organisational charts and control schedules
- Other administration tasks as required such as answering and making telephone calls , faxing, photocopying, document binding, mail handling etc
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant
Please see our website at: www.kronospan-worldwide.com
To apply, send your full resume by email, to Kronospan Cyprus. This should be received by Wednesday 31 January 2018 at the latest.
Grayoak House, 9 Tagmatarchou Pouliou Street, 1101 Ayios Andreas, Nicosia, Cyprus
email@example.com quoting reference:”anergosjobs.com”