MAP S.Platis: Ζητείται Bookkeeper/ Accounting Assistant – Λευκωσία
Bookkeeper / Accounting Assistant (Nicosia – N010118)
MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper / Accounting Assistant to join its Nicosia offices.
- LCCI Intermediate Level or other equivalent diploma / qualification
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Multitasking individual with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Issuing invoices to customers
- Recording cash receipts and making bank deposits
- Conducting monthly reconciliations of Company’s bank accounts
- Maintaining the petty cash and monitoring office expenses
- Paying supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Maintain the accounting filing system
- Providing clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- The position offers a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary, Health Plan, Provident Fund, Bonus and other fringe benefits.
Please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.