Iron Mountain: Business Development Executive – Nicosia
Iron Mountain, the global leader in Enterprise Information Management Services is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual for the position of Business Development Executive in Nicosia, Cyprus.
* Iron Mountain Inc (NYSE:IRM) has recently acquired Fileminders Ltd
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the whole sales cycle, driving new business from prospective customer accounts and achieving revenue goals.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified sales prospects through cold-calls, meetings, networking, follow-up calls etc.
- Perform clients’ needs analysis and understand business challenges to design the ideal customised solution
- Present prospective clients with proposal and advise them on how document and information management solutions will add value to their business
- Negotiate terms of agreement and close the sale
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all levels
- Perform administrative tasks
- Ensure sales targets are met
- Study and investigate current market and client trends
- Assist and support other team members
Skills and Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of working experience, minimum of 1 years of direct B2B sales experience
- Written and verbal fluency in both Greek and English
- Excellent selling, presentation and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to close
- Previous experience in preparation of tender submissions for government and private sector will be considered as advantage
- Self-motivated and results-oriented attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure in a flexible and fast-paced environment
- Time-management skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong team spirit
- Clear Criminal Record Certificate
Competitive salary and commission based package, which includes 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance cover. Young dynamic working environment with the prospect of professional development and long-term career opportunities.
If you would like to be considered for the above job, please forward your CV to HR Department (email address: email@example.com) stating “BD18A – Business Development Executive” on the subject by 21/1/18.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.