Drakos DMC Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
PROJECT COORDINATOR (FULL TIME)
DRAKOS DMC CYPRUS
To co-ordinate and assist with the management, administration and delivery of incoming travel and event services such as conferences and incentive travel; from client request, to proposal to execution.
- Excellent use of English, written and verbal
- Good knowledge of a second language will be considered an advantage
- Recent University Graduate
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Business/Marketing/Events or similar
- Energetic, sociable, service oriented with an international outlook
- Good web/email/MS Office skills – photo editing skills a plus
- Fast learner
- Must be legally allowed to work in Cyprus (EU)
- To assist in the delivery of conferences and incentive travel projects on time and within budget.
- To meet and exceed client’s expectations.
- To coordinate with:
- Transport providers
- Tour Guides
- Event venues
- Activity venues
- Various Suppliers
- Event suppliers – Catering, AV etc
- To maintain timelines and priorities set on every project.
- To support team members whilst maintaining motivation and enthusiasm to successfully deliver the projects.
- To pro-actively report up on project timelines and activities.
- To drive for excellence in customer service and quality delivery.
- Weekend/holidays work is usual in the events and travel industry. Days worked are remunerated accordingly.
- To represent Drakos DMC as and when necessary or appropriate.
Applications will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with subject “anergosjobs.com – Project Coordinator 2018 – Name Surname”
Please follow and like us: