Opus Consulting Limited: Internal Accountant – Larnaca
Our Administrative Service Provider Company is seeking to employ a high caliber individual for the position of an Internal Accountant for Part- Time employment for our offices in Larnaca.
- Bookkeeping duties;
- Registration of companies to Inland Revenue, VAT and VIES
- Deregistration of companies from VAT and Supporting Tax Commissioner with any query with regards to Deregistration of company
- Calculation of payrolls and Payment of Social Insurance every month
- Liaising with auditor
- Providing with supporting documentation
- Retrieving and reviewing the Financial Statements
- Calculation and Approval of Tax due and Defence Tax payments
- Calculating and Retrieving the IR4 submitted
- Perform other general duties as needed;
- All other aspects of accounting procedures and processes;
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or related subject;
- Ability to work independently and taking initiatives, as well as multitasking;
- Computer savvy- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent detail-oriented and organizational skills;
- Enthusiastic team player;
- Flexible and willing to take up new challenges and opportunities;
- Fluency in English, Greek; Russian is considered an advantage
Working days and hours: Monday-Friday, flexible hours.
Salary based upon qualifications.
Please send your CV to, email@example.com quoting on the subect title:”anergosjobs.com”.