Limassol Marina: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Limassol Marina is looking to recruit a Sales and Reception Representative.
Accountable to the Assistant Marina Manager
- Contribute to the success of the Reception team through delivery of the highest level of customer service standards across all areas of the business.
- Perform all front-desk duties and maintain the security of information related to customers and staff
- Handle all sales calls and ensure correct database entry and routine; follow up for all sales enquiries
- Provide support to all guests in a courteous and professional manner
- Arrange customer meetings with colleagues and take minutes during meetings
- Follow and implement yacht check-in/check-out procedures in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure all duty shift checklists are continuously followed and proper guidance is given to colleagues
- Process and administer berthing applications and associated payments
- Maintain petty-cash accounts and reconcile cash and cheque/credit payments
- Implement all general office procedures, monitor stationery stocks and office equipment, and update re-order levels as and when required.
- Assist with administration and delivery of concierge services to customers
- University/College degree
- About 3 years’ experience in hospitality sector or in a customer services environment
- Professional fluency in Greek, English and Russian
- Excellent customer orientation skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office Tools)
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Eligible to work in Cyprus
Please send your application by email to: email@example.com quoting on the subject title:”anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Due to the large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.