Mutual Trust Ltd: Corporate Lawyer – Nicosia
Mutual Trust is an established international and offshore Trust and Corporate Services provider, serving the cross-border financial structuring needs of high-net-worth individuals, professional advisors, financial institutions and Companies. We are currently in the process of expanding and looking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading a team of corporate administrators;
- Drafting, amending and reviewing of different legal documents including but not limited to agreements, deeds, PoAs etc;
- Drafting of trust deeds and related trust and foundation documents;
- Providing direct support to the corporate administration department;
- Coaching and advising the corporate team; ▪ Identifying and resolving clients’ issues;
- Ensuring adherence to all policies & procedures;
- Following and complying with KYC and AML procedures;
- Identifying and implementing improvements to client service delivery; and, ▪ Liaising with the Compliance Officer.
- Minimum 3 years management experience;
- Bachelor Degree in Law;
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association;
- Strong supervisory skills and ability to provide feedback and manage performance.
- Prior experience managing a team of corporate administrators;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; ▪ Strong leadership and team development abilities;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel. Excellent command of English & Greek – knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of English & Greek – knowledge of Russian Language will be considered as an advantage
If you have the same philosophy as we do, we will be delighted to hear from you. Discover what you could reach by joining the Mutual Trust team. Please email your CV to email@example.com